Titan Engineering & Automation Limited (“TEAL”) is committed to the protection of the privacy and security of your personal information by compliance with the applicable data security and data privacy laws.
We request you to read this Policy carefully before sharing personal information with us. By visiting www.titanteal.com (“Website”), we assume your acceptance to the terms and practices described in this Policy. If you have questions about this Policy, please contact our privacy team available at
- Collection of Personal Information
We collect information that you provide us and information we get from your use of the Website (including passwords, device information, location information, cookies and anonymous identifiers). We also receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. All information we collect of you is, necessary and reasonable and subject to this Policy and applicable laws.
You may update your personal information in our records, by providing us the updated details at www.titanteal.com, to allow us to make the change. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of any personal information supplied by you to us.
- Use of Personal Information
Below are some of the ways by which we use your personal information:
- General. TEAL may use the information collected from you to register you for a product or service, to provide a product or service or customized content and make recommendations based on your past activities on our Website.
- Advertisements. TEAL may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law.
- Statistics and Research. TEAL may use your information to create user group profiles or segment data and to otherwise create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our products, services and loyalty programs, which we may share with third parties and/or make available to the public.
- Product/Services Improvement. TEAL may use your information to improve and enhance existing TEAL products and services and develop new offerings, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customer preferences in general.
- Publish your reviews, comments and content.
Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our Website and made them publicly visible, TEAL may link to, publish or publicize these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
- Sharing your Information
We will share your personal information with our affiliates, and also with other third parties only with your consent. You can indicate your consent by using the Website and any services through the Website. We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We may employ third party entities to facilitate our services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to TEAL, not to disclose or use it for other purposes. All of our approved third party providers go through an extensive data protection compliance vetting process before being selected as a third party provider and are bound by all relevant data privacy laws, terms of confidentiality, and this Policy.
Further, we will share your personal information if the same is necessary to comply with any applicable laws, enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users or the public as required or permitted by law. Please note that we can share your personal information, without your consent, with Government agencies upon receiving a written request from any Government agency for such information.
The security of your personal data is of great importance to us. We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures and have a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures to safeguard the information we collect from you. We audit our reasonable security practices and procedures from time to time However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure. We also take measures to disable personal information when it is no longer required by us.
- Grievance Officer
If you have any concerns regarding the processing of your personal information, you may contact at .Your concern shall be addressed in a time-bound manner and within 1 (One) month from the date of receipt of the grievance.
- Updates and other Policies
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. We will post any changes or update to this Policy on this webpage and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice. We will also keep prior versions of this Policy in an archive for your review. This Policy does not apply to services offered by other entities, or other sites linked from the Website, and which have separate privacy policies that do not incorporate this Policy.